- VERTEX, a company with a registered office at Calle Ronda 32 48005 Bilbao with CIF B16676306 and VAT ESB16676306 under 3D Products and Services Alberto López de la Torre S.L. (hereinafter the "Operator"), operates a digital store "vertex3d.org" and other online services, such as 3D printing, machining, design, equipment repair and related activities in the sector. (hereinafter the "Services").
- These terms and conditions (hereinafter, the “Terms”) will apply to each and every one of the online Services operated by the Operator. In addition, supplemental conditions may apply to individual Services and the purchase of goods; in this case, they will be available within the specific Service (hereinafter, the "Supplementary Terms"). The Terms and the supplementary Terms stipulate the mutual rights and obligations of the Users and the Operator with respect to the Services. In the event of a conflict between the wording of these Terms and the Supplemental Terms, the Supplemental Terms will prevail.
- User shall mean any person who uses any of the Services in any way (hereinafter, the "User"). Some functionalities or parts of the Services can only be used by registered Users. By registering with any of the operator's Services, the user will obtain a unique user account (hereinafter the “User Account”) that can also be used to log into other Services. The user will not allow other people to use his user account and is fully responsible for all damages incurred in connection with the disclosure of the user's login details to a third party.
- By using any of the Services in any way, the User accepts these Terms, as well as the relevant supplementary Terms, and is therefore bound to comply with them. If the User does not agree to the conditions of the Terms or the relevant supplementary Terms, the User is not authorized to use the Services. By registering for any of the Services in order to obtain a User Account, the User will expressly confirm their consent to these Terms and the Supplementary Terms, if applicable. The contractual agreement between the User and the Operator will always consist of these Terms and the Supplementary Terms relevant to the Services used by the User. If the User begins to use more Services and the User's account to log into other Services, all relevant supplementary Terms will also form part of the contractual agreement between the User and the Operator.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The operation of the Services may require the processing of personal data (for example, in order to maintain the User Account).
- When registering for any of the Services in order to obtain a User Account, the User will provide at least the following personal data: name, surname and an email address. These personal data must be truthful and the user is obliged to keep them updated.
- All downloadable content by the User from the Operator's platform is subject to a license Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). The license gives you permission to freely use and share the content of the web. You are not allowed to profit from any kind of financial benefit with the content of the web.
- If the User uses files, images or texts for personal projects, they are obliged to name their origin wherever they are used, in this case en/
- If the User breaches these rules, he will accept to be in breach of the contract between User and Operator and therefore accepts to abide by possible legal repercussions.
- The Services may allow the User to upload and publish their own content through the Services (hereinafter, the “User Content”).
- Unless these Terms or the Supplemental Terms expressly stipulate otherwise, the User grants the Operator a worldwide, non-exclusive and free license for the unlimited use of all User Content posted through the Services by any and all known means. throughout the duration of the respective economic rights (hereinafter, the "License"), as well as the right of sublicense. The Operator is not obliged to use the License. By uploading the User Content, the User accepts its publication by the Operator, as well as any modification, alteration or use of the User Content by the Operator for commercial purposes and without attribution. By uploading any User Content that includes any personal documents, portraits, audio or video recordings related to the User's person or their personal expressions, the User grants the Operator consent to use said content in relation to the services .
- The User Content uploaded and published by the User through the Services must not violate these Terms, the Supplementary Terms, the laws of Spain, be contrary to good morals or infringe the legitimate interests of the Operator. In particular, User Content must not infringe the rights of the Operator, other Users and third parties, including intellectual property rights, trade secrets, personal rights, personal data and good reputation, must not be pornographic, incite violence or constitute intimidation. Threats, intimidation or an expression of hatred or intolerance, contain false information or harass other users. By uploading User Content, User agrees to have all necessary licenses, rights and consents related to User Content being uploaded.
- The User will be fully responsible for all User Content that he or she has uploaded and published through the Services. The Operator will not be responsible in any way for said User Content, including its accuracy and completeness, except in cases stipulated by legal regulations. The User agrees to compensate the Operator for any damages incurred by the Operator or third parties in relation to the User's User Content.
- The User acknowledges that the Operator does not inspect the User Content prior to its publication. However, the Operator may inspect the User Content at any time. The Operator also reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Services or make it available at any time without prior notice.
- The Services and their contents may be protected by intellectual property rights. On the basis of these Terms and the complementary Terms, if applicable, the User has the right to use the Services and view their contents exclusively by the usual means, which will mean the use through a web interface of the Services or through its mobile phone applications. and for the purposes provided by the Operator. Except for this authorization, the User will not obtain any intellectual property rights over the Services or their content, unless these Terms or the Supplementary Terms expressly stipulate otherwise. The Services or any part or content thereof, including source codes, logs and other graphical elements may not be used without the prior consent of the Operator or the rights holders in any way or for any purpose other than the established and the stipulated purposes, in particular, to modify said content, incorporate it into collective works or interfere with it in any way, reproduce it, distribute it, communicate it to the public, lend it or rent it. Any commercial distribution of the contents of the Services is prohibited.
- The User must not misuse the Services or use any method, software tools or scripts in relation to the Services that may have an adverse impact on the operation of the Services, it must not interfere with their operation or overload the Services, as well as carry out any other activities that could constitute undue interference in the Services with respect to their purpose and operation.
- The Operator reserves the right to restrict the User's access to the Services or delete his User Account without prior notice and without any compensation in case of breach of these Terms, Supplementary Terms, binding legal regulations of Spain or good morals, or even in the event of a justified suspicion of such non-compliance.
- The Operator reserves the right that the Services are not always available, especially as a result of a technical failure or scheduled maintenance. The Operator also reserves the right to modify the Services or to stop providing the Services at any time. The Operator will not be responsible for any damage incurred by the User as a result of the lack of availability, modifications or termination of the provision of the Services. To the extent permitted by applicable legal regulations, the Services are provided without any warranty.
- To the extent permitted by applicable legal regulations, the Operator shall not be liable for damages incurred by the User in connection with the use of the Services and their content, including User Content, in particular for damages incurred as a result. of the facts. or circumstances that objectively could not be controlled, and the User hereby renounces any right to compensation for said damage. In cases where the Operator's responsibility for the damage caused cannot be excluded and the User's claims cannot be legally exempted, but the Operator's responsibility can be limited, it is established that the Operator's entire obligation to compensate the damages will be limited. the amount paid by the User for the use of the Service. If possible, the Operator will compensate the User for any damage for which the Operator is responsible, by restoring the previous state.
- The User has no right to assign or transfer his rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party. The User agrees that any and all rights and obligations of the Operator under these Terms may be assigned to a third party without requiring any additional consent from the User.
- These Terms, as well as the Supplementary Terms, may be unilaterally modified or updated by the Operator at any time. The Operator must notify Users of a change in the Terms at least 14 days before the effective date of said Terms or Supplemental Terms by publishing the new wording within the Services or by email sent to the User's email. address. The User may reject said changes to the Terms or Supplementary Terms by deleting his User Account or by stopping using the Services. The valid and effective version of the Terms and the supplementary Terms will always be available within the Services and the User is obliged to familiarize himself with them from time to time. By using the Services after the effective date of the changes, the User will be deemed to have accepted the changes.
- The legal relations between the User and the Operator that arise from these Terms will be governed by these Terms and the Supplementary Terms, if applicable, and in cases not regulated by the laws of Spain. In the event of any discrepancy between the language versions of these Terms, the Czech version shall prevail. Any dispute arising from the relationships below will be resolved by the competent courts of Spain, exclusively in accordance with the laws of Spain.
- Vertex3D makes an extra charge of € 1.5 if the User decides to use PayPal as a payment method in their orders and accepts that this is the case once the payment is made without the possibility of claiming that surcharge.
- The invalidity or ineffectiveness of a provision of these Terms or the Supplemental Terms will in no way affect the validity and effectiveness of other provisions.
- This version of the Terms is effective on 10/06/2020.
- The Operator can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Response time via email is 1-4 business days.